Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Squash Competition...

I'm going to enter the upcoming squash MSSD again! Later going for practice! Woopee! So EXCITED! I can barely wait! LOL! Got bitten by the squash bug already. Haha... I've been entering this squash competition 2years in a row. This shall be my 3rd year. This year, the squash competition is held a little earlier then usual. Usually, it will be held around February, but this year, it will be held on 22nd and 23rd or January. Although the competition is stated two days in the official letter, the competition is usually done by the first day.

My school will be sending four representatives this year, me, Joesph, Zhean Wei and Yi Jing. I don't know whether a teacher will be accompanying us a not... Because when we entered this competition in 2007, no teacher accompanied us. But last year, Cikgu Zahir came...

This year, there will be a change in the point tallying system too. Instead of the total point of 9 per set, there will be 11 points instead. To win the game, you will need to get the best of 5 sets. That means, to win, you have to win the minimum of 3 sets.

Let's hope all of us get medals and make our school proud! ^^ Suddenly so enthusiastic to mengharumkan nama sekolah... LOL!

6 comments:

Lee said...

siok la you all...

Daniel Ting said...

u own self dun wan enter... ==

ChoocolateHJY said...

要好好加油哦~~~^_^
Yi Jing也有去吗?

Daniel Ting said...

haha...
yeah... thanks...
yeah... she is going too...

Lee said...

no one say me can enter pun= =

Daniel Ting said...

it's still not to late to enter...
lol...