Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to School...

Nowadays, even going back to school can be somewhat expensive. I had to buy a new pair of shoes this year cause my old pair is in tatters. Furthermore, I had to pay another 80 ringgit to the school for stationery and books.

First day of school was rather boring. Among all the subjects, only a few teacher taught. I slept during the classes where the teachers did not teach.

I spent my free time day dreaming. Wondering about what will happen to me in the future.
Time and tide waits for no man. And also thinking about time. No one can control time. Time ticks by without us noticing that it has passed. But what I'm most concerned is my near future, spm. I wonder how I'll cope. I wonder if I'll even survive till spm...

Someone help me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, what do you want to do when you grow up?

Daniel Ting said...

i'm not sure...
nothing interests me at the moment...