Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Life Goes On...

It just seems like yesterday I entered Keat Hwa II secondary school. But soon, I'll be leaving this school. It has been four long years in this school, this is my fifth and last year. Time passes so fast without you noticing it fly by. I can still remember myself complaining of entering the extra school activities, the teachers of the school, the type of students and so on. But now, those suddenly seemed unimportant. I wonder if I'll miss school when I'm out of it, which I probably doubt.

My school's annual sports day is coming up. And I've got a squash competition coming up too this month. I hope I'll survive through sports day. The weather is getting so HOT! It wasn't this hot when I entered Keat Hwa II. People are neglecting the environment.

Once the extra school activities start, I predict seeing myself complaining for school to end quicker. I do not why extra school activities are even implemented in the school's system. It's such a waste of time. Instead of developing your talents or learning new stuff, we sit there doing nothing except for those uniform and a few sports clubs. People are going in to get positions instead of learning. The whole system is wrong. These extra activities should be optional. Students should have a right to pick.

3 comments:

Jo-N said...

I'm one of them who misses school XD

Daniel Ting said...

lol...
i can't wait for sports day to be OVER!
the weather is so freaking HOT!

Anonymous said...

trust me...you will miss school...i miss school so much...all the great great times and all the wonderful memories...all with me in my school uniform...haha...savour the moments u have with your school friends...coz when spm finally ends, u will all never be at one place all at the same time ever again...

oh ya...now form5 d...senior...make use of it...haha...my juniors use to be so afraid of me...aspecially my club members...it use to amuse me so much...coz the thing is, i never did anything to scare anyone...i never bullied either...but i guess i had my way of freaking them out when i talk to them...haha...so fun!!

anyways, enjoy it...take it all in...take all the mental pictures and video clips u can...time waits for no no no man...