Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

After School... and Physic Tuition...

Yesterday, was not a normal day for me. LOL! Usually after school, I will take the bus home. But yesterday was different. I stayed back in school, because I wanted to attend the community church tuition later afterwards.

Joseph stayed back together with me, because he wanted to go for that tuition too. But there was a problem. How to get to church. We only had one choice. WALK. But on the way out of school, we met Grace Chew. We talked awhile and her father offered to drop us at church, because it was on their way home. The problem was, he was already sending another 3 back including his own daughter. Adding another 2 buffaloes like us would overload the car. In the end, four crammed at the back. I got to sit in front, because I was the biggest in size. LOL!

A funny thing happened though on the way to church. Mr. Chew noticed that Puan Low, my form teacher was behind us. He stopped the car and asked whether it was okay with her to drop us off instead, cause the car was crammed up, in the middle of the road. She said it was okay. So we swapped cars. It was a little embarrassing though, because there were a few cars behind us looking.

We had lunch at this restaurant called "Ho Chiak" located near the church. The food there is indeed "Ho Chiak". Haha... In case you don't know what "Ho Chiak" means, it means tasty. Puan Low recommended this restaurant to us. I'm glad we tried that restaurant out. Next time, we know where to eat. And, the food is CHEAPER than the food sold in my canteen.

When we finished lunch, we still had about an hour to spare. I called my mother to ask someone to open the church for us so that we could jam upstairs. There was a drum and a keyboard upstairs. Aunt. Daisy opened up for us in the end. She was just beside the church. She is opening a nursery there, I think.

Uncle Koay taught us about heat. Form 4 syllabus, chapter 4. There were quite a number of us that attended. 16 of us to be exact. Out of the 16, there were only 3 girls. Haha...

What a DAY!

3 comments:

Lee said...

wa...ho chaik...you all eat what?

Anonymous said...

so short distance also need to take the car LOL! It's only a stone's throw away.

Daniel Ting said...

to lee:
ear rice lorh...
economy rice...
haha...

to anonymous:
don't want to walk under the sun ma...