Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Day, Today in School... [Day 11]...

It's already the 15th of January! It's already the middle of the month! How time flies. CNY is coming! Prepare to get ang pow! =) CNY is in 11 days time.

How was school today? Perfectly normal and uneventful. Nothing unusual happened today. The only thing I dread was attending two tuitions after school. I was going to attend the community church tuition and accounts tuition in my taman. It's sure was tiring.

Anyway, back to the subject of school. Boring. The first period of the day was a free period. I wonder why this period is even in the timetable. Wouldn't it be better if the free period is changed to the last period so that we can go back 40 minutes earlier? Haizzz...

Before recess, other than the free period, I had all the three languages periods, Chinese, Malay and double English period. My Chinese teacher taught Chinese idioms today. My Malay teacher did a poem based on the book "Kerusi".

After recess, I had double Bio, double Maths and moral. Guess which teacher didn't how up today? Moral? Nope. He showed up today. It was my Bio teacher who did not show up, or rather we thought he didn't. My class monitor went to check whether he was at the lab, but he wasn't. So, in the end, we had two periods FREE!

It has been a tiring day in school. Some more I went for two tuitions today. I'm going to conk out soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa liau...so busy...me 2..(shakes hands)

Daniel Ting said...

haha...
we are typically teenagers...

Lee said...

that is not free periods la is Tutor...i think i wanna be a Tutor for our school after SPM don't know Mr.Lau give bo...

Daniel Ting said...

i know...
do nothing also...
sienz...
sleeping period la that one...
haha...