Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chinese New Year @ Sitiawan... [Day 1]

Sigh! How do I start? Well, frankly, I was shaken out of bed at about 9 something in the morning. I was sleeping so peacefully. Sigh. There goes my sleep. After that, I had to endure another 3 hours in the car, because the journey to Sitiawan was quite far and long. Haiz. 3 hours without moving, with my muscles aching everywhere from the squash competition I recently attended on Thursday. Sigh!

I reached Sitiawan at about 1 something, and I must say the weather in Sitiawan is much worse than in Alor Star. It's freaking HOT and HUMID in Sitiawan. I had lunch at this restaurant called "Restoran Mei Hock"...
...@ Lorong Bakti 1...
The food is quite okay, but the food is a little pricey though. Four dishes costed a total of RM 70 +. I think normally, it would cost about RM 40 to about RM 50.

The rest of the day was spent at my grandmother's house, watching my cousins play. Sigh! I wish my cousins were all a little older. The oldest cousin is only 9 years old, and I'm 16! Sigh! I'm so old! =(

5 comments:

Yi En said...

3 hours counted fast d lorh

Lee said...

hey, same as me i also been waken up by my bro at 9am...haha....and i also wish my cousins are more or less the same age as i....because chinese new year seems not really fun compared to last few years...can not play "bomb"...but in the other hand malays can...

Anonymous said...

U seems don't enjoy dis trip back 2 CTA1 4 CNY, rite?

Daniel Ting said...

To God's Grace:
Fast meh? My back ache lorh. Muscles all aching...

To Lee:
Haih... I wanna sleep longer!!! Your cousins all what age? Haih... All mine so young...

To Anonymous:
Haha... I AM enjoying my trip back in Sitiawan. =)

Yi En said...

haha...