Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Learning to Let Go...

One of the hardest things in life is probably letting go someone that you truly love so dearly. Have you ever felt this way before? I did and still am. It's even tougher if you see the person you love everyday. I'm learning and still trying, but still have not succeeded.

I've told myself not to get distracted this year. This year's my crucial year. This will determine my next step in life. But, sigh! Why is it so complicated? Why am I am a victim of this injustice?

I'm learning how to let go,
but somehow I just can't...
I wish I could let go,
but the feeling is too great...

I'm trying...
I'm failing...
I'm trying...
I'm falling...

One of lives hardest lessons....
One of lives saddest lessons....
One of lives horrible lessons...
Is to let go...

2 comments:

Jo-N said...

It's good that you learned.
nothing worthwhile comes without learning.
be strong.

Daniel Ting said...

trying....
sigh...