Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Memories of Chinese New Year @ Sitiawan... [Day 3]...

It's Chinese New Year! Ang Pows! Haha... =)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Today was a little better than the previous days here at Sitiawan. Haha. I got to sleep a little later today. Today was rather uneventful, I did not go anywhere in particular today. I spent my whole morning and afternoon at my grandparents' house. I watched two movies there though, Mamma Mia and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Both movies are quite good. I shall blog about them later.
Lunch was fantastic! There were home-made sausages, and POPIAH!!! The sausages are better anytime then those pre-packed ones. The sausages eaten with popiah tastes even better! You should try it! =)

In the evening, I went to Kampung Sitiawan, I took a few pictures of the scenery there.
More pictures taken up soon. =) I just love taking pictures. Haha...

I spent the night following my parents to an open house. They wanted to meet u with their old friends. I was pretty bored. Haih. Standing there like an idiot. Haha...

4 comments:

Lee said...

wa...sitiawan....actually where is it ar? at malaysia?=.=

Daniel Ting said...

of course in Malaysia lar... ==
In Perak...
haha...
u never hear before?

Yi En said...

aiyo...so lauzy...

Daniel Ting said...

where got lazy?
wakaka...