Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Memories in Keat Hwa II... [Day 10]...

School has been on for 10 days already. Soon, the second week of school will be over. How time flies. And drags. I go to school everyday with different feelings, sometimes dreading, and also sometimes with longing and excitement. Everyday is a different day. There is one thing I dread the most though, that is going back to school by bus. It takes close to an hour to get home from school. I have to endure another 200 + days of school, means 200 + hours wasted traveling home by bus.

Today, in school, my classmates did some decorating in the class. We were told to tidy up the notice boards. My classmates decorated the it with Chinese writings, articles and CNY decorations. We are now officially in the CNY mood.

However, there were some classes on. The first two periods, were Chemistry. Puan Low gave us time to decorate the class as she was the form teacher. But still, she gave us homework to do. The following two periods after that, was Biology. He taught us about the heart. Our heart functions like a pump. I shall write more about the heart another time, if I have time...

My Moral teacher, did NOT enter class again. I wonder he knows whether it's his period a not. Sometimes, I wonder if he doesn't enter class on purpose. After recess, I had two periods of Mathematics. The teacher, let us work on our class project. He did not teach at all today, for a change. I would rather not to participate in the class project though, because my hand would be covered in paint. In the end, I participated. Hehe... On the way down to wash my hands, with Zhean Wei, we saw Mr. Tan catching students who went out without pass-cards. We were without ours too, because one of my other classmates had taken it out, and also we were in a hurry to get the paint off our hands. Luckily, he let us off, cause we had a valid reason, although he did drop off a few harsh words...

School today, was rather relaxing. It was one of the rare school days where there are not so much school work to do. Usually, it would be listen to the teacher teach, copy notes, and homework for every lesson. It's nice to have a change sometimes... =)

2 comments:

Lee said...

walao your class decorate lioa ar...my class also decorate already with dust=.=

Daniel Ting said...

decorate so beautiful lorhx!
haha...
u come my class and see....
haha...
everything also got...
haha...