Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Trip back to Sitiawan...

Last Friday, my parents to me and my whole family down to Sitiawan, to visit my grandparents. Every holiday, without fail, my family will find some time to visit them. We started on Friday evening. We took off at about 5:30 p.m. We arrived at around eight. We had dinner at our usual restaurant every time we come down to Sitiawan, that is Restaurant Goping. And for your info, Sitiawan is in Perak, Malaysia.

Since my parents are 'fu chow', they ordered 'fu chow' food. I've blogged about this restaurant before, click here to read it.
Tofu...Mixed veggie...Clams in dried chilli...Fried fish...
To tell you the truth, clams doesn't go well with dried chilli. The fried fish and tofu is one of the nicer dishes of 'fu chow' food. The mixed veggie ok ok la...

After dinner, we headed for my grandparents house...

Next post: Day drive, the game...

No comments: