Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

What happened to the search of Sharlinie?

I was walking by Pacific the other day, when I saw the poster of Sharlinie in one of the stones. The newspaper has failed to update the public about it. The public would want to know the progress of the case.

I've read somewhere that it is almost a year since Sharlinie went missing after going to a night market alone. She was kidnapped on Aug 20, 2007 if I'm not mistaken. I've read somewhere that her father is no longer getting updates from the police anymore. Aren't the police solving and investigating the case? Surely justice must be done and the crooks must be caught. And surely, the parents must be updated on the progress of the case.

Malaysia no longer looks a safe place to live in. A few years back, there seemed to be less crime. Police, do your thing!

No comments: