Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An ancient toy in my grandparent's house...

Every time I go back to Sitiawan with my parents, my lil sister and I will play this ancient toy. It was bought since my father's generation. It is already at least 30 years old, older than me! This toy is called "Table Badminton Set".The box is very old already.Here is the badminton thingy.This the racket you use to shoot the shuttlecock in the hole. It is quite hard to shoot it into a hole, because it hard to adjust your power. The shuttlecock either flies too far, or doesn't cross the net. The yellow racket has gone missing though.

I'm very surprised that it is still in good condition. Nowadays, the plastic toys do not last. I played with my lil rainbow two games. She won the first game, but she lost the second game. She won the first game, 140-50. I lost... :-( But I came back in the second game, beating her 220 - 20.

It was quite fun...

Next post: Supper at McD...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wa... 30 years old? Sure?