Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lunch at T.G.I. FRIDAYS....

Well, after going to the PC Fair in Penang, my family and I headed for JUSCO for lunch and shopping. We had lunch in T.G.I FRIDAYS. The service is good, the ambiance is good I can say that this is one of the rare restaurants the waiters and talk in fluent English.
The T.G.I. FRIDAYS menu...
The T.G.I FRIDAY'S tissue paper.
With the motto
"Come for the food.
Stay for the fun".
One of the few restaurants providing branded tomato and chili sauce...My sister's macrooni fried with some salsa sauce...
The main dish, beef ribs, that cost a whooping 52 dollars...
My mother's salmon that cost about 32 dollars...
The desserts...
The beef ribs was extremely nice. The sauce accompanies the ribs completely... The fries are nice too. Dip with the BBQ sauce makes it even nicer. My mother's salmon was ok, it tasted well, like salmon...

The strawberry dessert was the best among the three. The one topped with pineapples, reminds me of a biscuit, but I can't think of which biscuit...

T.G.I. FRIDAY'S is a bit pricey though. T.G.I FRIDAY'S is a place must try for ribs lovers...

Next post: Random shots in Penang...

No comments: