Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Saturday '011207

Just came back from Perak...visiting my grandparents...
Short visit...2 days only... left on Friday night and back on Saturday night... hahax... tiring journey, good thing I wasn't the driver... haha.... Unfortunately, my 3.5 hours was accompanied by just this...
Arrived and we immediately went for dinner. My parents always save their tummies for Sitiawan food. So we had to hold our stomach till we got to Sitawan. And I had dinner, the fu chow way... (was never fond of fu chow food :P)
what i ate:

Some soup with lots of tow fu....
Vegetables...Fried fish (the way i like it)
& chicken...
Fancy this kind of food? Go visit Sitiawan in Perak at this restaurant:
Restaurant Koping (look! it's empty)... haha

Shall post 2nd day later...
That's all for now... cya!

No comments: