Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Supper at McD...

After a long journey, and a brilliant dinner, I was getting hungry again, and so was my lil sister. My father had earlier on promised me and my lil sis that for supper, we would get to go McD! But in the end, only me and my dad went. My lil sis wanted to watch tv...

Sitiawan has a 24-hour McD, and Alor Star still doesn't have. Sad.... McD is so much nicer than KFC. And Alor Star is already a CITY, and Sitiawan is not a city yet. Why does Sitiawan has these kind of facilities and Alor Star doesn't have?

My father and I ordered onion rings and a large coke, because we wanted to test the WiFi there. Turns out that the WiFi speed in McD is fast...

Snapshots in McD, Sitiawan:
Place your order...
Outdoor Menu...
McD on road...
McD sign...

After buying supper for me and my lil sis, we headed back to my grandparent's house.

Next post: Wall-E, the movie...

No comments: