Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dinner @ Kaede...

Since today is a Thursday night, my mother, me and my sister decided to have dinner at Kaede, a Japanese restaurant. Well, I must say, it is rather packed on a Thursday night.It is located opposite Pacific.Partial menu...
Well, I must say, that this restaurant has a variety of choices. One of the nicer, in fact the nicest Japanese restaurant in Alor Star. The ambiance is quite nice too. Here are a few pictures:Well, I had Bento C, which is the main course is chicken katsu. I want to comment that, Japanese meals are complete. You have, fruit, protein, carbohydrate, fibre.... everything essential for a balanced diet..
I can't remember what this is called, but it is nice.
My sis's fav, baby octopus...
Jellyfish...
Well, the food is not bad. I give a rating of 9 out 10. A must try for Japanese food lovers...

No comments: