Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Wall-E, the movie...

The following in day in Sitiawan, my father dropped me, my lil sis, my aunt and my grandmother at the newly opened cinema to watch Wall-E.
The new cinema in Sitiawan...
The movie is about a robot, after hundreds of lonely years of doing what he was built for, Wall-E (short for Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) discovers a new purpose in life (besides collecting knick-knacks) when he meets a sleek search robot named Eve. Eve comes to realize that Wall-E has inadvertently stumbled upon the key to the planet's future, and races back to space to report her findings to the humans (who have been eagerly awaiting word that it is safe to return home). Meanwhile, Wall-E chases Eve across the galaxy.
This movie is very nice.... Love it... I give it a rating 9 out of 10...

No comments: