Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Trip Down to Titi Hayun... [Part 1]

It has been quite some time since I last went for a picnic. I think the last time I went for a picnic was last year... 2nd of June at Sedim to be exact, my post about it can be found here.

Well, I was dragged out of bed this morning yet again by my parents. I couldn't wake up. I am really one sleepy pig. LOL! But still, I woke up in the end. My parents was in a hurry to leave the house, because we still had to pick the Loh's up and meet the group at Nasmir at 7:30 a.m. There was quite a number of us that turned up. I think there were around 40 to 50 people that went.
Praying before we leave...
When we arrived at the same spot we picnicked a few years ago, to our dismay, the place was littered with rubbish left by the irresponsible picnickers. It was literally filled with RUBBISH! Is it so hard to just put the rubbish you made into a plastic bag and throw it later into a rubbish bin? So that everyone can enjoy the nature as you have just did so?
Littered with rubbish...
We had to clean up the place first before we started. Some suggested to find another location further up, but there was no other suitable place.
The small pool beside the place we picnicked.
Aaron and Jonathan getting into the water...
The first into the water was Aunt. Chua! Soon, all the younger ones joined into the pool. The water was FREEZING!
A new way to chill watermelons...
Guess what Yi Hong found, a bat!
We did a little jungle trekking (well maybe not exactly jungle trekking, because there was a cemented path) to the waterfall. But we didn't make it to see it, cause there were to many LEECHES!!! Aunty Nancy alone attracted 6 to 8 leeches. She was like a leech magnet.

This post is getting rather long, shall continue later...

4 comments:

Lee said...

cut bat haha...
wa-ter-me-lon haha...wooooo
=.=

Daniel Ting said...

the bat was going to drown...
who is ni-ter-me-lon?

Anonymous said...

oooo,the 'picnic'u said seems nice...

Daniel Ting said...

lol...
u dun wan to come...
haha...