Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Fourth day in Singapore [Day 4]...

Did you know that Singapore has a sky park in Singapore? It's located in Vivo City. There is even a waddle pool up there. The Singapore's government really knows how to maximize the space. My uncle A. brought all of my cousins here. I thought the waddle pool was dirty looking at it. But actually, it was because the floor was brown in color, making the water look like it's brown in color. I didn't go in though. My aunt did though...

In the end, all of my cousins had to change, because they were drenched wet! It was so hot out there, and they still could play in the water for so long. We were there at about 1 p.m. So you can imagine how hot it was...
The view...
Coconut trees...
The gigantic FAKE Christmas tree...
The waddle pool and the view beyond...

No comments: