Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reading Marathon...

Holidays are coming to an end. I may as well spend the time remaining reading. Going on a reading marathon! When school starts, I shan't have the luxury of reading so often anymore. So, I decided to read the Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling again. I've read her books quite a number of times, but I have already forgotten the story line. I hope I can finish all 7 in 5 days. Look how thick the books are combined together...There are 7 books in all...
  1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.
  2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
  3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
  4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
  5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
  6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
  7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.
Wish me luck! =)

No comments: