Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Memories in Singapore [Day 2] continued...

Before I continue about my memories in Singapore, here are some pictures of Chinatown...
Random shot in Chinatown...
Couples in Chinatown... (taken in Chinatown MRT)
After we doing some Christmas shopping at Chinatown, we headed to Bugis, to let my cousins and my sis to play at the arcade there. We also bought some snacks before heading to the arcade. One of the snacks I bought was tako pachi, that is the Japanese octopus ball. There were also different types of balls, Japanese prawn ball, etc... And I must say that these balls taste fantastic!
tako pachi...One of the Japanese balls...
My cousins and sister playing the merry-go-round...
We then headed where the fountains were. My cousins and sis, played with water. Two of my cousins got drenched wet, caught unexpected by the water. They were a lot of other children playing with the water there too. I suppose this is one of the places where the parents let their children play with water.
The water fountain...
In Alor Star, there is a splash pad like Singapore's also. But, the splash pad in Alor Star is not well maintained, it is always spoilt. Singapore's government sure know how to do their job well.

My sister wants to use the computer already. I shall continue later...

1 comment:

mcHew said...

If somebody play near a fountain in Malaysia,I think they'll be labelled "nuts"...