Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Unforgettable memories in YLDP... [Day 3]...

By the third day in YLDP, I was getting used to the environment there. Where the nights would be extremely cold. I woke up late that day though. Late enough to miss prayer meeting.

Plenary Session 3 & 4 was about Moral Decision Making. Well, to me, the session was a little boring. But I learnt some stuff from it too.


After lunch, me, Loh and Tim decided to build an artificial man-made dam at the stream, since we had nothing better to do. But, when we were in the process of building it, something funny happened, my shoe floated away. LOL! Good thing Tim ran down stream to retrieve it, if it wasn't for him, I'll say goodbye to my Crocs...
In process of building...End result...
Connecting time... We had to plan a really silly thing. Extremely silly! We had to do a skit and to do a logo. The logo was okay, but the scenario for the skit was... so SILLY! My group had to sell DVDs to a blind and deaf person. This was logically impossible. It made no sense right?
Playing in the stream...
Team building today was an indoor one. We were to design with a few materials to prevent the egg from cracking when dropped from a high place. We were provided with some newspaper, straws, string, tape, a pen knife and a plastic bag. After putting in all the hard work, the egg still cracked... LOL!

Daniel Sing talked about hindrances to your vision that you might face. He also said the walk in faith might be a difficult one. And yes, I agree with him. My vision, was faced by so many hindrances; anger, hatred, etc... I need to surrender everything to Him. Only He can help me. And he said one important thing, "One must have faith in your walk of life". It's sometimes just so hard to have faith, sometimes you just feeling like giving up. I have felt that feeling before, and I think I still do...

4 comments:

Lee said...

river very clean= =

Daniel Ting said...

why...
not clean meh?

Lee said...

ya clean until its also help you swept your shoes away=.=

Daniel Ting said...

eh...
the water really nice...
because washing shoe, then want to wear back, the water current caught in a got washed down stream... lolx...