Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

1st Christmas Service at WMCAS!

We just moved in to this sanctuary this year. So it was our first time here at WMCAS celebrating Christmas! I was playing the drums for worship... I was kinda nervous, because it's quite rare that you play for so MANY people... And also because that I was going to perform in the MYF Christmas skit in front of the so MANY people...
Me at the drums...
I played as Jesus in the skit. It was rather frightening for me. I wonder why I did not get stage fright. Usually, I do, when I'm really nervous.
The skit..
From left to right: Joanne (drunken), Ai Yong (model), Loh (devil), Joyce (the girl created by God).

4 comments:

Lee said...

now you know perform is very nervous i go up stage also got that feeling haha...

Daniel Ting said...

lol...
i mean first time one of the main characters...
i've been involved in minor ones before...

xlnyeong said...

Oh......so you are Jesus. I was wondering, but I knew you were acting as someone holy. That girl (the main character) was really good! In fact, all of you were wonderful. I was so carried away by the presentation that I was still stunned after the lights came on.

Daniel Ting said...

haha...
that's good to hear from an outsider...