Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Foundation - A Manual for Christian Growth....

I'm going to get baptized this coming Thursday. Keep me in your prayers please. Pastor gave me a book, Foundation - a manual for Christian growth [Youth Edition], as a guide. I have roughly read through, I skipped the puzzles and games part though.

Frankly, I would have preferred the adult version, cause this version has a lot of puzzles, games and etc. But nevertheless, this is a good book as a guide. This book is divided into 12 chapters. Maybe I'll start sharing about what I learnt in this book later. =)

2 comments:

Jo-N said...

hey...
the book is so much nicer than the one i used.LOL
Our year one photocopy only.haha

Daniel Ting said...

haha...
i'm going to change to get the adult version one... =)