Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

breaking dawn... the novel...

For the past few days, I have been reading this book. It's the continuation of the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. I have finally finished all 4 books of Twilight. Among the 4, I still think the first book is the best. After reading all 4, I tend to feel the first book to be more original than the others.

This book is kinda confusing. Cause we read from the perspective of Bella than to Jacob than to Bella again. In this book, Bella gives birth to a baby! Named of Renesmee... In this book, Bella also transforms into a vampire after giving birth.

It would have been nicer if the Volturi had fought with them. It would have made one interesting story!

"Forever and forever and forever," he murmured.
"That sound exactly right to me."
And we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
Taken from breaking dawn by Stephanie Meyer

Rating of this book: 8/10.
Genre: Fantasy.

No comments: