Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Memories in Singapore [Day 2]...

My mother as usual woke me up early. I went out with my granddad to have breakfast together. We walked there, because the food stalls were just nearby. I had roti canai for breakfast. But, on the way there, something fascinated me. The facilities in Singapore are so well maintained, clean and good. There were facilities like exercising thingys used in a gym, playgrounds for kids, basketball court, etc...
Playground... Exercising facilities...
After we had breakfast, my granddad wanted to buy some fish to cook later for lunch. The market was nearby. The market, like all the other places is clean. It doesn't smell also, unlike the markets in Alor Star. I wonder why the Singapore government can do it, but Malaysia's government can't.

Since I wanted to do some Christmas shopping in Singapore, I went to Chinatown to shop. But before we started, we had some dessert at the Dessert Hut. This store is located in The People's Park. It's a place where they sell nothing but desserts. My aunt asked us to try it. She said the tau suan (in case you don't know what this is, there is a picture of it down there) and peanut soup (my dad likes it a lot) sold there were quite good.
Dessert Hut...
Tau Suan...
After we were recharged, we went shopping at Chinatown!
Chinatown...
*Yawn!* It's getting late... Tomorrow I shall continue writing about my second day in Singapore...

No comments: