Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Annual School Sports Day...

Last Wednesday, was my school's annual Sports Day. I do not know why must they organize this sports day so close to exam. Cannot enjoy the moment due to the stress of exams... I'm sure many did not attend, because they wanted to study for the upcoming monthly exam...

I took a few pictures with my phone, most of the pictures I took are not clear.
Pertahanan Awam marching...
Kadet Polis marching...
The place where all the food were sold...
The ice-cream vendors...
This ice-cream vendor is taking a break... LOL.
Why can't the students throw the rubbish into the proper rubbish bins?
Another year's of sports day is over. My last and final time involved in the Keat Hwa 2's sports day. How sad... Haha...

7 comments:

Macro 丁 said...

why din have ur GF pic?
i mean ur EX-GF.
haha~

Yi En said...

lol...so small dun find GF yet...we r guai guai zai lai de...

Daniel Ting said...

lol...
dun have lar..

Anonymous said...

see...i told u we r guai guai zai...sure no wan...

Anonymous said...

haha..

Anonymous said...

Hu is the anonymous? din go 2 skul in the morning?

ChoocolateHJY said...

你很“够力”的咯~~~~
哪里可以酱~~~~~>-<