Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Life for the Past 2 Days...

Agh! That's for Saturday. I had school, to replace for Chinese New Year. Why tire students out by cutting short their weekends? Hrmph! Don't you know that, we students need to rest too?

Saturday is usually the busiest day of the week for me. Because on that day, I have two tuitions, Bible Knowledge and Malay. Talking about Bible Knowledge, I encourage all you Form 4 and Form 5 Christians to take up this subject! Don't let this subject die like it did a few years back. Keep it alive! I SUPPORT BIBLE KNOWLEDGE AS AN SPM SUBJECT! Don't worry if you think you can't cope with an extra subject, pray to Him, and He will guide you. Trust me!

And I had this Malay tuition at night. Grr!!! This tuition is always packed to the brim. And sometimes, there are so many people, that those people who are late have no where to sit, and they end up sitting on the floor. Crazy isn't it? To get a place in front, I have to go at 7:15 p.m.! And tuition starts at 8! Grr.... And I was so sleepy... I was so tired from school and BK tuition in the afternoon... *Yawns*

Sunday. My class is half empty now. My classmates have left for a gerko camp that lasts for 4 days. I wonder going to school will be worthwhile since my teachers aren't going to teach anyway. *Ponders* But... I wonder my parents will allow to skip school a not.

It's late... Toodles!

3 comments:

All things beautiful said...

Don't skip school as far as possible as your attendance is recorded on your leaving cert. It will go against you when you go for interviews or when you are applying for stuff. Having said that, I do understand your reason for preferring to stay at home at times like these. I wish there's a win-win situation but there isn't :-(

Daniel Ting said...

yeah...
always the lose lose solution...
haih...

Anonymous said...

I noticed in your blog the many many disappointments and complaints! Maybe your focus is too negative.. try look at life in a more positive angle and you will see life blessings along the way...

"When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed,
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done." Johnson Oatman, Jr. (1897)