Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Dedicated to a Girl, Sarah...

It's her birthday today... It's a pity she's away, in js. Or we might have done something together with her. Too bad... =( But we did meet up before she left for js. =) We had pizza and hanged out. But I didn't get to stay through the whole thing though. My parents wanted me to be home early... You can see it all in Joanne's blog...

I would like to thank her for the good advise and encouragement you have gave me. I would also like to advise you to take things one step at the time. That you'll not get strayed away in your next step in life.

She'll be leaving AS on the 22nd of March, to further her studies, at Taylors... =( I'll get to see her on and off from then on. She has been a good president in our MYF... I wish you luck, Sarah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSIE!!! =)

No comments: