Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Exam's Coming Up Again!!!

Argh! My exam is just a few days away! I have not studied what I need to study yet! I have trouble with my Physics and Chemistry. Sigh! Why are these two subjects so complicated? Why are there so many things to memorize in Chemistry? All the chemical names are giving me a headache. And also I'm getting a nightmare trying to understand the principles, and memorizing the formula.

Why do they have exams? Why can't the education system be like in Australia, where they have mini quizzes and tests instead of the present education system? Furthermore, why does the weather need to be so HOT? The weather is killing me.

The only good news I have gotten is school hours has been cut short by 40 minutes. Instead of going back at 2:30 p.m., I now can go back at 1:50 p.m.! Except on Tuesdays though...

3 comments:

Macro 丁 said...

hey man~
me day day wan care student be silent,more headache then u la~
just memorize the chemistry...
day day read,dun play chess,dun kao lui,just do it.
i make sure ur chemistry can get B3 or A2.
hehe....

how me send tat pic for u?

Daniel Ting said...

haha...
few days more...
u going sports day bo?
send to my gmail lor...

Macro 丁 said...

i wan ask my friend see get go not~
if get,i will join them~
ur gmail is wat?