Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Thoughts...

Sometimes, when I am bored, I tend to daydream. Since now, I take the bus home now from school, I have lots of time to think about the past. 15 years has passed. But the furtherest memories I can remember about myself is when I was 7.

Thinking of the past, I gather some fond and dreadful memories. Looking back, I often think of I wish I could turn back time. I wish I was 7 now, but with the knowledge I have now. That would be the day.

What would happen if I could travel back to time? What would happen if I went back to the year when I was 7? What would happen if I saw myself when I was 7? What would happen? Would he disappear because I am him? The thought of time travel boggles my mind. Is time travel really possible?

Wouldn't it be great if we could travel back to time and correct all the mistakes we have made when we were small? Haiz...

Memories of the past shall be always ached in my mind...
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...we all make mistakes. The thing is to avoid making those same mistakes.. pisang berbuah dua kali thing. 8) Learn from your past, young man!