Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

300 MPH.. The Game...

This is such a cool game! Once I played it, I just had to finish it. It's a racing game. But, you will need quite a fast computer to play this game. Furthermore, you will also need a shockwave player. I played this game at shockwave. Talk about NASA racing and this just like it. Be warned, if you don't like racing, this isn't your cup of tea.
Car warming up...
First in Race 1... (me skillful, haha...)
In the game...
Race 4 results and current championship results...
The last race results and championship results...

And yes! I got first in the Championships. Wouldn't it be great if it were the real one? Well, there are two easy stages, two medium stages and two hard stages. There are almost the same, except the racing tracks are different. There are six cars to choose from. The graphics is not bad, but the cars not yeng enough... I got 3 firsts, 2 seconds, and a third of the six races. The three first were in Race 1(easy), Race 3(medium), and Race 5 (hard)... Every level get one first.. haha... The seconds were in Race 4 (medium) and Race 6(hard). The third, (because my car overturned) in Race 2 (easy).

This game is quite nice and easy to play, wish they will soon develop more games like this.

Rating for online games (to me):
Fun to play: 8/10; Challenging: 6/10; Graphics: 9/10.

No comments: