Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Table Tennis... The Game...

Deepavali is round the corner. That is tomorrow. To all the Indians out there who is celebrating Deepavali, I would like to wish you all a Happy Deepavali! Pity you collegians though, because still got exam... Tomorrow I'm going to play table tennis with my friends too!

Well, since I had nothing to do, I played this game, Table Tennis... I'm in to ping-pong lately...
In the game...
The final results...
Well, in this game, you have three different opponents. Ti Hee, Korea; Ben Scott, UK; Forrest Gump, USA. I beat them all in straight sets. It is much easier than Table Tennis Tournament. I scored a total of 144 points (Overall updated).

Can you beat my score?

Ratings for online games (to me):
Fun to play: 6/10; Challenging: 5/10; Graphics: 7/10.

Games at Miniclip.com - Table TennisTable Tennis
Play this free game now!!

No comments: