Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tony Roma's @ The Curve! :)

Ahh.... Blogging about this makes me wish that I was back there @ The Curve @ Tony Roma's! :)

Tony Roma's! I went there the week after SUSOM (quite long time ago =S). My dad had a conference in Putrajaya. Therefore, during one of his breaks, we headed to the curve to hunt for food! =D
Tony Roma's is a well known chain for steaks and ribs? I don't know about their seafood though. A quick Google search will give you the reviews of their food by the people who have eaten there.
Well, everything that is sold here is... rather pricey? What to do, for good food, there is a certain price you have to pay.

We decided on trying their steak, ribs and buffalo wings! All my favourites! =D (I have an expensive taste for food, I know...)
Steak with corn and baked beans?
The superb buffalo wings! Mmmm...And! Ribs! Yeah!
Well, I think the ribs were a little overdone that day. I could taste more of the burnt meat than the actual meat. Nothing really spectacular about the steak though. I think the one served here in my taman itself can do a better job (cheap some more...) But, the buffalo wings were nice!

Tony Roma's or T.G.I. Fridays?

T.G.I. Fridays anytime!

Name: Tony Roma's.
Location: @ The Curve!
Type of Food: Steak, Ribs, Seafood.
Food Presentation: 8/10.
Delicious-O-Meter: 7/10.
Service-O-Meter: 10/10.
Ambiance-O-Meter: 9/10.

And oh, before I end...
Do you think the pink leaf-ed tree is real? =P

No comments: