Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Parents can sometimes drive one up the wall [Part 1]

Parents can sometimes drive one up the wall! Why? Here's why:

1. They like to ask you to do something when you are in the midst of doing something yourself.
Agree or disagree?
Agree. When I'm using the computer, sometimes sleeping or reading. Either my mom or dad will call out for me to do something for them. An example, when I'm using the computer, either my mom or dad will call out "Daniel, can you get me a glass of water?" And I'll need to stop half way what I'm doing. Why when they want things, they need to ask when I'm doing something? Can't they ask before I start something? I don't mind doing, but please please ask before? Can?

This is the first part. Second part coming up soon...

No comments: