Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back from NSCF...

NSCF rocks! In case you do not know what NSCF stands for, NSCF stands for National School Christian Fellowship Leaders' Camp. And again I say, NSCF rocks! This year, the theme of the camp was Living Stones in a Broken World. Passage 1 Peter 2:4-14.

I have been attending NSCF for the past week, and I must say, that I encourage all the young Christians to attend NSCF if possible. It was a mistake that last year I couldn't attend this camp. I wish I went. Sigh. Too late to regret.

I'll be writing what I learnt there and the people i've met there for the next few days. And my journey going there and back.

I wrote this on the bus yesterday, because I had nothing to do.
Life passes on,
the present becomes history,
and history will be soon forgotten.

I get older by the day,
time passes without you noticing,
sometimes so fast,
that sometimes you think it wasn't there at all.

Treasure time.

No comments: