Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Currently Reading...

I'm am currently reading this two books. I just borrowed these two from the library today. The Northern Lights (now filmed as The Golden Compass) and The Amber Spyglass. Unfortunately, I read the second book first. The Northern Lights is the first book, followed by The Subtle Knife, and the last book, that is The Amber Spyglass. I have now read the first two books finish. This is really a good book to read, if you like fantasy books. I will blog about what I think of these books when I read finished the last book.
The Northern Lights
The Amber Spyglass

After reading these books finish, I will move on to Twilight. I heard from my friends that it is quite an interesting and a read and cannot stop till the last page kind of book.

No comments: