Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Divorce...

I was reading about divorce a few days ago. After reading the article, I feel that when I want to get married, I must find someone that is the same wavelength as me. And when quarrels or misunderstandings happen, we will both try to solve it without involving our children.

When a parent fills in a divorce, who suffers the most? Children. Where do the parents lepas their anger during a fight? Children. Who will be brainwashed by the other half about the other parent to stop communication with the child and parent? Children. Children are the victims of a divorce, innocent victims.

After reading of a few cases of divorce in the net, I have made a promise to myself that I will never be involved in divorce. My wife shall be my partner until I die. I can't bear to see my child being traumatized.

No comments: