Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NSCFL [Last Day]...

Why did camp need to end so early? Sigh. I wish camp was longer. As I woke up in the morning, lying down on the bed, I thought of my group members, Sieh Jin, the two Audreys' (Chua and Joyce), Wai Yan, Natalie, Pit Inn, Jonathan, Kevin, CJ, Soo Ern... Sigh.... We were just getting to know each other....

We were allowed to sleep late that day. Late was 8:15 a.m. That was still early on my clock. We had a little worship and a short talk. One group had to leave in the middle of the talk. I think it's the Johor Bahru group. There was sending off after that.

It was very emotional. I was sad too. Sigh. Why? Why?


We had brunch after that. Everybody left first. At last there were two groups left, the Penang and Alor Star group. The Penang group left first. We left STM at 2 p.m. Sigh! I want to stay longer. *Sad*

We then took a bus to Pudu Raya... The Alor Star group was short by two people. Tim had left to stay with his uncle in KL, while Joyce stayed in Seremban with her aunty. We then met up with the Air Tawar group at the bus station in Pudu Raya.... But their bus was earlier, at 4:30. Ours was at 5:30. I met up with CJ and Soo Ern. While, Joseph met up with the others from Ayer Tawar.
The photo we took at the bus station (Minus the girls from ayer tawar)...

A problem popped up. Something was wrong with the bus ticket. But that was soon resolved.
I'm going to miss NSCFL and my newly made friends. Lets hope the friendship stays strong.

I reached back Alor Star at 11:30 p.m. Sigh.

NSCFL is a camp to go! I encourage all the younger ones to go. You'll learn a lot from it.

No comments: