Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie....

"Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie", a Walt-Disney production. This movie is from the TV show Wizards of Waverly Place that is aired on Astro's Channel 615 daily. I had high expectations of this movie, because I had always liked their TV shows. Unfortunately, my high expectations did not exactly meet, but it was still okay. The storyline was about them going for a vacation without magic, but the Alex and her brother secretly kept the family wand and the forbidden spell book. One thing led to another during the vacation and Alex accidentally wished their parents never met. And thus, their adventure began looking the "Stone of Dreams" (I think, I can't exactly remember).

It is quite a nice movie to relax and unwind after a long busy day... =)

My Rating for this Movie: 6.5/10

No comments: