Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

G.I.Joe The Rise of Cogra... The Movie.

Another movie I borrowed from Samantha! ^^ She has loads of movies...

The computer-generated graphics were great! The weapons and gadget used were awesome! And if it wasn't for those, my rating for this movie would be much much lower... Something was just wrong with this movie. And I think some of playback scenes of memories weren't quite necessary. And the storyline was so jumbled up, and made me so confused! I actually found the movie boring at some parts despite being filled with so many action-filled scenes.

But the movie got me thinking, if these kind of weapons can be shown in the movie, it's just a matter of time, before in reality, these kind of weapons are developed and used. With these extras, what would be the world like? A scarier place, where humans destroy themselves for power! And that would be the end of the world.

My Rating for this Movie: 6.5/10

No comments: