Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My SPM is Unofficially Over!

One more subject to go! Two more papers to go! I can't wait for 14th at 12:30 noon, I'll be free from exams (for the time being)! One more dreaded subject, Chinese. I don't even know why I take Chinese when there is a high possibility of not passing this subject.

Anyway, Tim and gang are going YLDP today, and Sam is going for HEROS camp. I wanna go! But I still have exams! :( Never mind, I'm going for SUSOM in Jan! =)

17 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

6 comments:

Joyce TJL said...

IM FREEE! IM FREEEEE! IM..............NOT LIKE YOU, IM FREEEEEEEEEEEE! XDD Hahahhahahaha!

♥ Yi En ♥ said...

EEEEE...JOYCE...U SO HAPPY...LOL...
ME NO CAMP TO GO LUR..U STILL GOT WAD SUSOM~ ==''

Celina Eshlyn said...

haha...same nasib here..jz 1 more paper!ganbatte orh!! ^^

Daniel Ting said...

hrm...
Yi En, you still can go for SU Camp next year wad...
it'll be somewhere in March...

♥ Yi En ♥ said...

well..its NEXT YEAR..i wan THIS YEAR..lol

Jo-S said...

next year wad...
it'll be somewhere in March...

hehehe..i knw whr r u!!! u at NS~~
wakakakakakaka...