Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tagged by Joyce and Yi En... =.=

Rules: Once you've been tagged, Fill this out and repost as, "My Autobiography" And use your own answers, not anyone else's.

1. Where did you take your profile pic?
In church...
2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
And shirt from Sabah and some beach pants... =)
3. What is your current problem?
SPM Trials. In 115 hours!
4. What makes you happy most?
Making Joyce crazy! ^^ Joking...
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
1973 - James Blunt
6. Any celeb you would marry?
No.
7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Jonin. Miley Cyrus! =)
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
Urm. I don't think so. Define large.
9. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
No.
10. Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
No. Do cartoons count?
11. Do you speak any languages?
Any? Of course. I'm using a language to type now.
12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away?
No. I hope not.
13.Do you ever watch MTV?
If I have time.
14. What is something that really annoys you?
A bugging bugger.

Chapter 1:=====================
1. Middle name:
Urm. Which one?
2. Nickname(s):
Alien? Danny?
3. Current location:
Alor Stuck.
4. Eye color:
Black.
Chapter 2:=====================
1. Do you get along well with your parents?
I think so.
Chapter 3: Favorites===========================
1. Ice cream
Mint.
2. Season:
Autumn.
3. Shampoo/conditioner:
Any.
Chapter 4: Do You...===========================
1. Dance in the shower?
No.
2. Do you write on your hand?
No. Dirty.
3. Call people back?
Yes. It's rude not to call back.
4. Believe in love?
Which normal human being doesn't?
5. Any bad habits?
A few.
6. Any mental health issues?
No.
Chapter 5: Have You...=============================
1. Broken a bone?
Yes.
2. Sprained anything?
Yes.
3. Had physical therapy?
I don't think so.
4. Gotten stitches?
I think so.
5. Taken painkillers?
Urm. Maybe?
6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling?
Sadly, no.
7. Been stung by a bee?
Yes.
9. Sworn in front of your parents?
Urm. Maybe. I can't recall.
10. Had detention?
Fortunately, Malaysia's education system doesn't include detentions... =)

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last===================================
1. Movie you watched:
Urm. I can't remember. Fast and Furious 3?
2. Three people to text you?
JW, TCX, TC.
3. Person you called?
I think it's XY.
5. Person you tackled?
I'm not sure.
6. Person you talked to on MSN?
Joyce Tan. She bullied me. =(
7. Thing you touched?
Obviously the keyboard? If not, how these letters appear?
8. Thing you ate?
A bowl of curry mee.
9. Thing you drank?
Plain old water!
10. Thing you said?
You got a medal?

HOW I END MY SENTENCES===============================
1. My ex: is somewhere out there with another guy.
3. I love: God, my family and friends.
4. People would say that I: have had highness for the past few days.
5. I don't understand: why Moral is a compulsory subject, and why does the Malaysian government needs to hide the actual number of people dying and confirmed cases of H1N1.
6. When I wake up in the morning: I was thinking "Urgh! Another day closer to SPM Trials!".
7. I lost my: sense.
8. Life is full of: uphills and downhills, emotional and happy times.
9. My past: is full of regret.
10. I get annoyed very quickly when: someone irritates me.
11. Parties are: for celebrations.
12. I wish life was/had: [was] easier.
13. Dogs are: cute, only some of them.
14. Cats are: cute, but only some of them.
15. Tomorrow is: a day closer to SPM Trials and MYF!
16. I have a low tolerance for: people who make me annoyed.
17. If I had a million dollars I would: keep them in the bank.
18. I'm totally terrified of: you?
I tag all!

No comments: