Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

R.I.P...

I reaped open my old camera, that I accidentally spoiled. It was an interesting experience. It's not every time you get to reap the camera apart.

I started with the outer cover (front). I got this:
Next part: Reaping off the batteries, and the other outer cover (back). End result: The screen is one of the most expensive parts of the camera. Next, the sensor! Also one of the most expensive parts of the camera. The sensor is transparent, but due to the reflection of light, I only can capture it red in color. =.= Next part, the flash, which is activated by a charge! The remaining parts taken apart by me and my sister. =) We had loads of fun taking it apart! You should try it too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. not bad...had a good try yo...
i never experienced it.. mayb.. nxt round my turn.. =p