Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tagged by Calvin and Sarah...

1. Who are you?
I'm a human of course!

2. Are we friends?
Yup!

3. When and how did we meet?
MYF and church... We live in the same taman...

4. Did you like me at all?
Yup! Cal's a cool drummer! Sarah's is a good friend!

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Hrm... Never thought about it...

6. Describe me in one word.
Cal: Cool! Sarah: Smart!

7. What was your first impression?
Cal: Someone to look up upon to... Sarah: A bookworm... LOL!

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
Yup...

9. What reminds you of me.
Cal: The drums! Sarah: Cheesecake... I still can't forget the time we played the game in MYF...

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
What do you wan? LOL!


11. How well do you know me?
Quite well gua...

12. When's the last time you saw me?
Cal: When you came back for the hols! Sarah: During MYPG!

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Nothing at the moment...

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
Urm... *Wonders*

15. What is my best attribute?
Both: Down to earth... Loves God!

TAG :
1. Grace
2. Aaron
3. Choocolate JY
4. Joanne?
5. LohTH
6. Celina (Do it on facebook!)
7. TimC
8. Joyce T
9. Xin Hoong
10. Michelle T

No comments: