Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Howl's Moving Castle...

When I first picked up this book, I thought this book was going to be a boring one. As the introduction of the book was a little boring. But it began more and more interesting as the story went on...

This story is about a family with three daughters. Their father passed away and their mother couldn't afford to keep them at home. So she sent them out, leaving Sophie behind as the next owner of the hat shop, as she was the oldest.

She thought she was living a dull life, so she left the hat shop to seek her fortune. She met Howl the wizard and she became his cleaning lady. Together they encountered many adventures together... The story goes on, but I'm too lazy to summarize the whole story up... :P Read this book by yourself...

There is a also movie based on this book, which I came to know after I read it. I'll hunt for this movie after my SPM! I wanna know whether the movie based on this book is nice or not...

My Rating for this book: 7/10

No comments: