Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

World Cup Soccer....

This game is ok... Not as fun as EURO CUP 2008 game.. but quite nice... It has no corner kicks, no penalties, no fouls and you can't tackle the player... And only 3 players... The graphics is not very good though... And it is quite easy to score a goal....One good thing about this game is, you can choose your favorite country! Portugal for me!
The results table...
At the end of the play-off... Well I won every game... Hehe :)
In the last 16, against Netherlands...
Wow, this game is the toughest I played until now. After defeating England, I will now face another football superpower, Brazil. I don't think I can beat Brazil.
Hey! I beat Brazil 3-2... Lucky one... Nearly lost in the end. But scored two lucky goals at the second half. Argentina next!
Started with 1-2 in the first half. After miraculously scoring 3 goals in the last 10 minutes, I won!!! Haha... :)
I give this game a rating of 5.5/10.



Games at Miniclip.com - World Cup Soccer
World Cup Soccer

Take your team to the finals of the World Cup!

Play this free game now!!

No comments: