Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Procrastination...

My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, all because when I had them, I did not take any action. When I had them, I did not take any action. What a waste! Action, is the food and drink that will nourish me to my success.

My procrastination has held me back, I must do what I need to do today, and not do them tomorrow. For maybe tomorrow, I have other things to do, or maybe I will not wake up from my slumber.

All the time I have wasted, due to procrastination. Sometimes, it is just say want to do, but you don't do it. Maybe you have an idea, but due to procrastination and laziness, you did not work on your idea, and somebody else took it. This happened to me a few years back. A few years back, my friend and I had a dream to make the best and most fun board game. We started planning and researching. Our hearts was full of determination at the beginning. But after weeks went by, our enthusiam disappeared. Soon, everything came to a stand still. And until now, nothing has changed. All our efforts has been wasted. Sigh!

Therefore, I have learned to act quickly. Don't be lazy. You might lose something you do not want to lose.

No comments: