Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

This is WHY you LOGOUT your facebook account after using... =P


I took this comic out from the Star newspapers. And, if you ask yourself (18>years old), there are many things we post on facebook that we don't want our parents to see, right? We post stuff to seek attention and sympathy from our friends.

But, yet we fail to realize, our parents will always be standing behind our backs no matter what happens. Friends are just temporary, but parents are forever. I took me a long time to realize this truth, because most of us are blinded by parents being the one nagging you all day.

=)

2 comments:

xlnyeong said...

Haha...that comic is so cute! Well, both of my parenta are my friends on facebook, but no worries--I won't post anything secretive on fb after all.

Anonymous said...

haha!!