Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fast Car Frenzy Racing Game Review...

It has been a long time since I played or blogged about games. I decided to log onto miniclip and check out the latest games and all.

The first game that caught my eye was this racing game (I like most racing and sports game you see); Fast Car Frenzy, it looked nice enough, so I decided to try it out!
The front page.
There are 3 cars you can choose from. Basically, I think all the 3 cars have the same acceleration power, max speed, control... etc. So, I think it's just the car design that is different.
Level 2.
Level 3.
I must say, I had trouble controlling the car at first, I supposed that takes time getting use to. But, I still finished first in all the 3 levels. =) And I think the car brake doesn't really work. When you press the brake, the brake lights do not come one (or maybe it's not clear). Oh well, but it is still quite entertaining when you wanna take a break.
Total score.
I didn't know that miniclip has an awards page already (Man! I'm so outdated! =P)

Name: Fast Car Frenzy.
Link: http://www.miniclip.com/games/fast-car-frenzy/en/
Levels/Races: 3.
Type: Racing, Sports.
Difficulty: Easy.
My Score: 178420.
Rating: 5/10

No comments: